A moment ago,
my mom give me advised for asking such a gold jewelry for dowry.
my mom give me advised for asking such a gold jewelry for dowry.
Including bracelet, ring and necklace.
Then, I try to get a lot of information about what's best or worst for a dowry.
And finally, I decided to ask a Precious Metals (logam mulia) for a dowry.
I remembered the Hadist about Islamic dowry ;
"Wanita terbaik adalah yang paling mudah Maharnya."
-HR. Ahmad-
The most easily here means not the most cheaper.
It means the most readily available, or at least easy to find.
One day, when my future husband asked me, what such a dowry I like.
I answered, it's up to you...
I like a Precious Metals, but the weights is adjust to your abilities.
Then he prepares money to buy me a dowry.
He bough me a dowry more than my previous estimates.
he said, this dowry for my future investments, mhihihi..
I should take care of my dowry♥ ♥ ♥

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar