Senin, 04 Maret 2013

The Wedding Preparation♥

Finally we reach this part
In fact, 
we've already determined the time, venue, catering,
 and wedding decoration before my boyfie
 do the formal purpose on January 2013.
My boyfie's family came first to purpose me on October 2012.
They come while I have day off.
because in additional to working as a entrepreneur, 
I also have a seasonal job as a hajj flight attendant
 at one of a biggest airlines in Indonesia.
My contracts is only three months each year.
Last year, I started flight on September,
 on October I get my Day off about a week, 
then flight again and finished my job on November 2012.
In October, my parents starts to prepared for the most important matters,
including search for a wedding venue, decide what catering is good, 
and define the aisle.
In fact, almost 100% our wedding theme are determined by my parent. 
We use a traditional Minang wedding theme.
ahahaha. The color theme are gold and red, and there is a slight touch of green.
it was Perfect ! 

this is the groom dress..

we choose 6 april 2013 is because the building was only available on that time.
My parent actually already choose another building, 
but the building was not available until 2014. 
GREAT ! (__!)

Ok, the wedding venue and wedding vendor is clear, 
now time for catering ! (=^,^=)
My parent already choose Alfabet as a Catering vendor. 

this was some pictures of food tester.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Pengikut