I love to design anything, like bags, clothes, accessories,
furniture, interior or exterior.
But I wouldn't say I'm designer.
I could photograph. But I wouldn't say I'm a Photographer.
I could make any kinds of cakes. But I'm not a chef.
I love to learn about ANYTHING.
I am a woman with many interest of all things.
I am a Learner.
I'm happy while making business plans.
I love to thinking how to earn a lot of money.
That's why, me and my boyfriend.
Our name initials are Rp.
Rp is the currency symbol of Indonesia.
This become our prayer, and a symbol both of us.
Hopefully we can enhance each other.
furniture, interior or exterior.
But I wouldn't say I'm designer.
I could photograph. But I wouldn't say I'm a Photographer.
I could make any kinds of cakes. But I'm not a chef.
I love to learn about ANYTHING.
I am a woman with many interest of all things.
I am a Learner.
I'm happy while making business plans.
I love to thinking how to earn a lot of money.
That's why, me and my boyfriend.
Our name initials are Rp.
Rp is the currency symbol of Indonesia.
This become our prayer, and a symbol both of us.
Hopefully we can enhance each other.
-Love, Rp-

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar